- RSS Channel Showcase 3222999
- RSS Channel Showcase 5300069
- RSS Channel Showcase 8119161
- RSS Channel Showcase 1915386
Articles on this Page
- 03/13/13--21:08: _Next Generation Hig...
- 03/20/13--21:07: _Volvo V60 diesel Pl...
- 04/22/13--21:15: _Leaf EV As NY Taxi ...
- 08/26/13--21:23: _Nissan Starts Produ...
- 07/31/14--21:06: _California: Hydroge...
- 03/23/15--21:50: _Revised Mitsubishi ...
- 03/23/16--12:30: _Five Green Cars Of ...
- 03/07/17--13:37: _New York State Laun...
- 03/09/17--12:58: _Production Honda Cl...
- 03/13/13--21:08: Next Generation Highlander To Be Unveiled End Of Month
- 03/20/13--21:07: Volvo V60 diesel Plug-in Hybrid Heading To NY
- 04/22/13--21:15: Leaf EV As NY Taxi In Pilot Program
- 08/26/13--21:23: Nissan Starts Production Of NY’s Taxi Of Tomorrow
- 07/31/14--21:06: California: Hydrogen And Zero-Emission Vehicles Push
- 03/23/15--21:50: Revised Mitsubishi Outlander Coming For 2016
- 03/23/16--12:30: Five Green Cars Of Interest At the 2016 New York Auto Show
- 03/07/17--13:37: New York State Launches EV Rebate Program
- 03/09/17--12:58: Production Honda Clarity EV and PHEV To Make World Debut In New York
A new Toyota Highlander is on its way. Toyota announced March 13 that the next generation of its Highlander mid-size SUV will make its world debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show. Toyota said it will stage the world debut of this third generation Highlander during a press conference to be held on Wednesday, [...]
The post Next Generation Highlander To Be Unveiled End Of Month appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Is Volvo considering offering its V60 diesel plug-in Hybrid in North America? Many sure hope so and this new announcement from the Swedish company will have some believing so. The world’s first diesel plug-in hybrid will make its American display debut and Volvo hopes it will take center stage at the New York International Auto [...]
Nissan and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg launched a new electric vehicle taxi pilot, one using the Nissan Leaf electric vehicle. This pilot program, which puts six LEAF taxis into service beginning this spring, will help Nissan, the city, the taxi industry and the public understand how zero emission vehicles can be integrated into [...]
Production of the Nissan NV200 Taxi – New York’s “Taxi of Tomorrow” – is now underway at the company’s assembly plant in Cuernavaca, Mexico. Nissan said it developed the new taxi, which is based on the NV200 compact cargo vehicle, to suit the specific demands of the more than 600,000 people who ride in New […]
California is pushing even more for green cars and some of the state’s agencies are collaborating on a range of initiatives to support the goal of 1.5 million zero-emission vehicles on the road by 2025. The California Air Resources Board (CARB) said last week that the California Energy Commission carried out one of these initiatives, […]
The post California: Hydrogen And Zero-Emission Vehicles Push appeared first on HybridCars.com.
A revised Mitsubishi Outlander will show up for the 2016 model-year, in time for the expected North American introduction of the PHEV version. Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) announced it will make the world premiere of the 2016 Outlander at the 2015 New York International Auto Show, Thursday, April 2. MMNA explained the 2016 […]
Only a few – but a significant few – green cars are debuting this week at the New York International Auto Show. Other cars that could have made a list include conventional gas sippers, but we only mention the highest mpg example of those, with the other four being electrified in some form or fashion. […]
The post Five Green Cars Of Interest At the 2016 New York Auto Show appeared first on HybridCars.com.
New York State is launching a rebate program for EVs this spring. New York is one of eight states that follows California’s lead when it comes to emissions standards. But the state doesn’t mandate sales of zero-emissions vehicles from automakers, nor does it offer incentives to consumers for buying them. Until now. Starting later this […]
Honda today gave a sneak preview of two new vehicles to be introduced at the New York International Auto Show in April. The Clarity Fuel Cell, currently on sale in California, will be joined by a battery electric version and a plug-in hybrid version. The all-electric is expected to have a range of approximately 80 […]
The post Production Honda Clarity EV and PHEV To Make World Debut In New York appeared first on HybridCars.com.